Our KNET Payment Gateway - Opencart extension is now used in more than 25+ websites. KNET Payment Gateway extension allows you to accept payments in OpenCart via KNET Payment Gateway. The extension redirects the user to KNET website for making actual payments with credit card.
• No Opencart core files are modified.
• Pure PHP code. No PHP-Java bridge.
• Stores Payment transaction details received from KNET gateway in database for tracking purpose.
Versions supported - 1.5.3.x, 1.5.4.x, 1.5.5.x, 1.5.6.x, 2.x.x
KNET Payment Gateway Installation Steps
1. Backup your OpenCart installation to be safe
2. Extract knet.zip and using an FTP application, upload the files of the "upload" folder in their respective folders.
3. Copy your KNET “resource.cgn” file provided by KNET in “knet” folder.
4. Copy error.php and success.php in your website root.
5. Assign Read/Write permissions to "knet" folder.
6. Open config.php in .zip file and copy the “knet” folder path in your website’s config.php (in root folder). Change “knet” folder path as per your website path.
7. Log in to the admin control panel and click on:
Extensions > Payments > K-NET > Install
8. After installation click on Extensions > Payments > K-NET > Edit and enter your KNET Alias.