Our KNET Payment Gateway - WooCommerce extension is now used in more than 30+ websites. KNET WooCommerce extension allows you to accept payments in WooCommerce via KNET Payment Gateway. The extension redirects the user to KNET payment server for making actual payments with credit card.
• No Wordpress or WooCommerce core files are modified.
• Stores Payment transaction details received from KNET gateway with every order, in database for tracking purpose.
Demo - http://woodemo.x-store.in/
KNET Payment Gateway Installation Steps
== Installation ==
1. Ensure you have latest version of WooCommerce plugin installed
2. Install plugin through wordpress admin or unzip and upload contents of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
3. Go to /wp-content/plugins/knet-payment-gateway-woocommerce/resources/ directory and replace "resource.cgn" file with the one provided to you by KNET.
3. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
== Configuration ==
1. In Wordpress Admin go to WooCommerce settings page, and click on the Checkout tab.
2. Click on KNET Payment Gateway to edit the settings. If you do not see KNET Payment Gateway in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
3. Enable the Payment Method, change Title and Description (this will be shown to customer in checkout page while making payment), add your Alias provided by KNET. Click Save.
Supported WooCommerce Versions: From 2.2.8 upto 3.x.x
Note: Please install SSL certificate on your site otherwise KNET will reject the transaction.