BENEFIT Payment Gateway extension allows you to accept payments in OpenCart via BENEFIT Payment Gateway. The extension redirects the user to BENEFIT website for making actual payments with debit/credit card.
• No Opencart core files are modified.
• Pure PHP code. No PHP-Java bridge.
• Stores Payment transaction details received from BENEFIT gateway in database for tracking purpose.
Versions supported - 1.5.3.x, 1.5.4.x, 1.5.5.x, 1.5.6.x, 2.x.x
BENEFIT Payment Gateway Installation Steps
1. Backup your OpenCart installation to be safe
2. Extract oc-benefit.zip and using an FTP application, upload the files of the "upload" folder in their respective folders.
3. Copy your BENEFIT “resource.cgn” file provided by BENEFIT in “/benefit/” folder.
4. Copy error.php and success.php in your website root.
5. Assign Read/Write permissions to "benefit" folder.
6. Open config.php in .zip file and copy the “benefit” folder path in your website’s config.php (in root folder). Change “benefit” folder path as per your website path.
7. Log in to the admin control panel and click on: Extensions > Payments > BENEFIT > Install
8. After installation click on Extensions > Payments > BENEFIT > Edit and enter your BENEFIT Alias.